Please read below terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website, you should be restricted by all of them. These terms and conditions are subject to change without any advance notice, and all decision rights are reserved by us. We will notify you by posting the amendments on this website later. Please do not access this website if you do not agree with these terms and conditions.
You are strictly prohibited from any unauthorized use of this website, including misuse of user ID & passwords, plagiarism, etc.
Warranty & Refund Policy
- We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.
- We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. Defective products could be replaced if returned within a year since the date of purchase. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend the warranty period.
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect.
- Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user’s part.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. NO REFUND accepted after 30 days of receipt.
- A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery.
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Warranty and Return Policy for all the clearance promotional items would be revised as follows:
- One-year warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within 15 days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
- A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products returned must be 100% complete.
- Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in How to Cancel and Order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following: • The product you ordered being unavailable from stock • Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment • The identification of a pricing or product description error • Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions”
The works of authorship such as all designs, graphics, texts, and images stated in this website, are reserved by BatteriesHere.com. Without the official agreement from the owner, these materials should not be copied, transmitted, displayed, distributed, or reproduced illegally for any business or commercial purposes.
Website content and information
ou can use the data source from this website personally if you must follow our terms and conditions. However, if you involve in any data exchange activity with a third party, you are not allowed to download, print out or re-distribute the data anymore whatsoever. No materials and information posted on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or re-distributed to another person or identity. You are supposed not to engage in any activities related to this website that are contrary to applicable laws, regulations, terms and conditions that you have agreement with us. You should agree that you will not use any automatic devices like robot or spider or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages for any unauthorized purpose without our prior permission.
Limitation of liability
Our suppliers or we may delete or make changes in the information, products or services described herein at any time without prior notice to you and without any liability to you. We reserve the right to terminate any or all website offerings without prior notice.
We disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind with regard to the website, including any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, freedom from viruses or other harmful codes, or fitness for a particular purpose;
We do not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information and materials included in the website. We expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the materials and information;
We will not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, computer viruses, malicious codes or other defects in this website, any incompatibility between the website and the users’ files and the users’ browser or other site accessing program, or any other problems encountered by the users due to causes beyond our control.
All of our products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days since the shipment date otherwise expressly stated herein, we disclaim all warranties, or expressions of any kind with respect to products sold on this website. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to our website arising from any product sold shall be the price of the product ordered. Furthermore, in no event shall our website, affiliates and any third party data providers are liable to special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
Your security is our top priority. We are dedicated to keep your account information safe and secure. You can complete your payment through Paypal, which both adopt an advanced secure socket layer (SSL) in our website that can make your transaction safe and secure. However, it does not mean that we will be responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password. Therefore, please make sure that you keep your password safe. If you are under 18, all of your transactions must be made under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
You acknowledge that we may disclose and transfer any information that you provide through this Website to (i) any company within the BatteriesHere.com for carrying out or sending information about our new products and promotions to you or (ii) if we have the right or obligation to disclose or are permitted or compelled to disclose such kind of information by law.
We do not exclude the possibility that our products may run out of stock in our warehouse. In this case, we reserve the right to ship the products from Hong Kong without any additional fees. If the shipping method is different from what you selected, we could refund you the price difference on postage.
We use the information you provide when shopping on our Site to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card and to process your order. They are under contractual obligation to keep your personal information private and are not permitted to use or share your information for their own purposes including marketing. We use your email address to send you our newsletters if you ask to be placed on our list.